Our Construction and Engineering Capabilities
General Contractor – Proven Track Record
- Long history of successful construction service contracting.
- Owns and operates a fleet of marine tugboats, barges, cranes and pile driving equipment.
Design and Engineering
- In house engineers for multiple disciplines to include civil, professional and marine.
- Fully certified dive crews to conduct underwater construction, surveys and evaluations, pile jacket installation and debris removal/salvage. Experience includes Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Navy and the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Certified by HydroStop, GAF, Englert for commercial roofing removal and replacement systems. Visit our Roofing Division Website for more information.
Building Construction and Rehabilitation
- Civil, military, schools and office complexes.
Disaster / Contingency Response
- Immediate response capabilities all along the eastern seaboard and the gulf coast. Including debris removal, roofing and marine salvage.
- Bonded by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, full lines of coverage in all aspects of construction and marine services.
Licenses; General Contractor and Roofing Contractor
- Certified General Contractor – License # CGC062855
- Certified Roofing Contractor – License # CCC1329321